Classic-parts-shop.com is property of Historic Wheels.
De Backer Kris – Holvoet Belinda
Tel: 051/72 42 12
Mobile: 0498/35 33 28
VATnumber: BE 0882.899.542
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers of Classic-parts-shop.com. The conditions are accessible to all on the website.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that you agree with these terms and conditions. classic-parts-shop.com reserves the right to makes changes to these terms and conditions.
- Offers are free of obligation, unless otherwise stated in the offer. Classic-parts-shop.com reserves the right to change the prices, in particular in order with (legal) requirements.
- An agreement comes into being only after acceptance of your order by Historic Wheels. Historic Wheels reserves the right to refuse orders or attach conditions on delivery, unless otherwise stated. When an order has not been accepted, Classic-parts-shop.com informs within 10 days after receipt of the order.
- All mentioned prices are in Euro, included vat & excluded handling & transport costs and excluded special taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are subject to price changes by our suppliers & writing mistakes.
- Payment is due without any discount or compensation within 10 days after receipt of order, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment must be made in advance. When paying by banktransfer, date of transfer is the date of arrival of payment on the account of Historic Wheels.
- When you are in default with any payment, Historic Wheels reserves the right to suspend and dissolve any implementation of the agreement and calculate cancellation.
- Delivery shall take place after receipt of full payment of the goods within period of a few working days except holidayperiods and exceptional closure days, if the goods are in stock in our stockroom. If the goods are not in stock, customer will be notified and delivery terms are then depending on our suppliers. If something is not deliverable anymore, it is possible to have a swap for other product(s) depending of the amount or refund of the amount after confirmation. For detail of delivering terms: see postage/return page.
- We can’t be held responsable for mistakes written or transmitted by the customer. So please take control of your order and data.
- If there is any doubt about your order if this is correct, please contact us before you order.
Retention of title & risk
- All goods delivered by Classic-parts-shop.com under the terms of the agreement remain its property until the customer complies fully with all the obligations contained in the agreement(s) made with Classic-parts-shop.com. The risk of loss, damage or value depreciation is transferred to the customer at the moment the purchased goods are under the customer's control.
- This webshop is in entirety protected by copyright law. Nothing can be used for other websites or other purposes without permisson of Historic Wheels
Guarantee conditions of our supplier are applicable.
The data given by customer, will only be used to send your order and to keep you in touch of our newsletter or special occasions.
Also will they be used to make your invoice, so if you have a company & the goods you order must be inserted in your accounts, don’t forget to mention your VAT number.
The information will not be shared with third parties. We can’t be held responsable for any mistakes transmitted by the customer.